Maple Ridge Subdivision is located in Suwanee, a suburb approximately 30 miles northeast of Atlanta, Georgia. Our neighborhood consists of about 200 homes of which half are located inside the city limits. Homes sit on wooded lots ranging from 1/2 acre to one acre. Our subdivision was built in 1986 and the Homeowners Association was incorporated in April of 1987.
Things to Do Around Town
Did you know that Suwanee, Georgia was voted one of Top Ten Best Places To Live by Money Magazine in 2007! It has 300 acres of open space designated for public parks. For a town of approximately 16,000 people, that is incredible. Our Town Center Park, the hub of our park system, is home to the Big Splash Interactive Fountain. It also holds many festivals as well and as a free summer amphitheater concert series. Another feature of our park system is the Greenway. This multipurpose trail system connects our parkland as well as our place to raise a family. A great resource for events happening in Suwanee is our local town website: www.suwanee.com. Check it out!
- Three- to five-bedroom homes, most with basements
- Swim and tennis facilities, featuring a junior-Olympic sized swimming pool.*
- Two tennis courts*
- Home of the Manta Rays Swim Team
- Large pavilion for parties and neighborhood activities*
- Less than 2 miles from Interstate 85 for easy access to metro Atlanta area
*Open to Swim & Tennis members of the Association